Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Sweetest Girl in the World


Of course, I have to believe my daughter is the sweetest girl in the world. But, she has proved it this week. :-) In the past week, she has started "kissing" me on command (well, most of the time) when I get near her and say, "kiss kiss kiss." I love those big open-mouthed, slobbery kisses. They're the best! And also, Kaitlyn has her official first word. It's even accompanied by motions! It's a high-pitched "Hi!" with a wave of the hand. So cute. I love it!

When Cotter was watching "Go Diego" yesterday, the narrator said, "Say Hi!" Kaitlyn, who was playing with toys on the family room floor, looked up at the t.v., said, "Hi," and started waving! I'm sure now she's definitely on her way to Harvard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home