Friday, November 10, 2006

WHAT did you say, Aidan?

Yesterday morning I left the boys to finish eating breakfast while I took a quick shower. (Moms are allowed one of those at least every couple of days, right?) When I returned, the kids were giggling, and Aidan was spinning an empty bottle of apple juice on the tabletop. I asked him what he's doing, and he replied, "We are playing Spin the Bottle!" Taken by surprise, I gained composure and asked him where he's heard about that game. He said, "We play it at lunch at school." Then, not knowing whether to burst out laughing or call the school to see what's going on, I decided to clarify first. I asked him, "How do you play Spin the Bottle?" He replied, "You just spin the bottle, and whoever it points to gets to be the next person to spin the bottle." Phew. Okay, I guess I can live with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home