Friday, July 18, 2008

Life with Two Hungry Boys

It seems the boys are constantly hungry. Aidan, especially, can devour an amazing amount of food. But, I think Cotter still needs a little practice listening to his hunger cues.

Cotter: "Mommy, I'm hungry."
Becky: "Cotter, you JUST ate lunch!"
Cotter: "Oh yeah. So, I guess I'm not hungry."

Also, often, when he wants to be done with a less-than-desireable meal, Cotter will say, "Mommy, can I be full?"

And, what great timing. As I'm sitting here typing this blog, Cotter just called out, "Is it dinner time yet, Mommy?" It's not even 2:00 in the afternoon.

Anyone who has made it all the way through the teenage years with two boys...you are definitely going to have to give me some tips as to how to fill them up on a budget. Mum Ivy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home